In 1968, William Shatner released The Transformed Man, an album filled with his dramatic interpretations of poetry and popular music. One of the most memorable songs from Shatner’s debut album is his interpretation of the 1967 Beatles hit, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. According to popular rumors, it was this interpretation’s success as “one of the worst songs of all time” that inspired Shatner to present his interpretation of Rocket Man at the 1978 Science Fiction Film Awards.
The following Favored Freeware applications have been updated since the beginning of October 2006:
Here are the highlights from today’s Blogroll dive:
- Bryan is planning to redesign his blog and is requesting starting point recommendations and other helpful tips.
- Khaled announced that Broken Kode: Season One is now available for purchase.
- Jim discovered an unofficial branch of Firefox, specifically optimized for G4, G5, and Intel-based Macs.
- Joen reviewed the Nintendo DS Lite.
- Sarah released a new GarageBand remix.
- And, Angsuman released Translator Plugin Pro v3.2.