Here are the highlights from today’s Blogroll dive:
- Bryan shared “four tips for a better online buying experience”.
- Michael discussed the human brain and how the observation of patterns leads to the accumulation of knowledge.
- Joen discussed the new Photoshop logo.
- Sarah briefly commented on the successful premiere of another one of her original compositions.
- Chris re-designed his blog with “some new colors, a revamped logo, and the most striking change, a grid.”
- Angsuman shared “how to show custom messages/disclaimers on translated pages” with Translator Plugin Pro.
- And, Tom briefly discussed the addition of presentations to Google Docs.