One of my most ambitious ventures is now open to private beta testers. Unfortunately, I can’t publicly divulge any information before the official launch on April 20th, but if you have a background in orchestral, choral, wind ensemble, chamber, jazz, or solo music, or a background in MediaWiki administration, please contact me via either the comments section of this post or email. Thank you!
Adobe unveiled their new Creative Suite 3 product line today. Creative Suite 3 brings major updates to almost all of Adobe’s applications, including Photoshop, Premiere, Flash and Dreamweaver. This release also brings two different editions of Photoshop, Photoshop CS3 and Photoshop CS3 Extended (the latter adds “tools for editing 3D and motion-based content and performing image analysis”), and four different editions of Creative Suite: Design, Web, Production Premium and Master Collection. Creative Suite 3 Design and Web will ship in April while Creative Suite 3 Production Premium and Master Collection are expected to ship some time during the third quarter of 2007.
Update: This release also “addresses several web compatibility regressions introduced with Firefox 22.214.171.124.”
Here are the highlights from today’s Blogroll dive:
- Bryan is looking for web-based calendar suggestions.
- Rick released the “Beach Ball of Death T-Shirt”.
- Jim has a warning for young musicians in search of Hollywood club gigs.
- Sarah discovered a new reliable and well-priced source for string instruments and accessories.
- And, Tom discussed Twitter’s increasing popularity.