Here are the highlights from today’s Blogroll dive:
- Michael ruminated on the U.S. National Space Policy.
- Khaled discovered the new Sony Bravia “Paint” advertisement.
- Sarah discovered a funny parody of Maxell’s “Blown Away Guy”.
- Chris discovered Sun Microsystems’ new portable datacenter.
- Angsuman announced the key features of the upcoming Translator Plugin Pro v3.2.
- And, Tom has been “nominated for a 2006 Net Visionary award in three categories!”
Wow, how did I miss this one? And it’s in my Dashboard, for crying out loud! I’m getting too complacent.
LoL, don’t worry about it. I am honored to be a part of your Dashboard! ^_^
Yikes, I posted in the wrong place, James. I meant this for the security update.
I’m not only complacent, I’m stupid!
Oh, well don’t worry about that either. If it’s the update you were after, you only missed it by a few hours.