I am sad to report that MacManX.com has experienced a 90% decline in readers over the past week. Over the past four months, MacManX.com has steadily dropped from an average of one legitimate comment per day to an average of 0.8 legitimate comments per month, so I already knew that a lack of interest was beginning to form. But, such a significant decline in readers over such a short amount of time is simply staggering. So, before you hit that “Unsubscribe” button, I have just a few questions for you.
- What can I do to improve MacManX.com?
- What can I do to keep you as a daily reader?
- What can I do to attract more readers?
- Would you like to see more or less content?
- What kind of content would you like to see more or less of?
- Would you like to see more Favored Freeware reviews? If you would like to see more Favored Freeware reviews, please help me out by providing suggestions of any freeware applications which are at least Mac-compatible, if not cross-platform.
- Would you like to see less freeware update notifications? We all know that there are plenty of other sites which are much better at providing such notifications.
- Would you like to see a new and/or better design here at MacManX.com? I know that I would, but I can’t afford the price of my favorite designer right now. However, if all 19 of my regular readers wouldn’t mind donating $25 each, I’m sure that we could have a sparkling new design done within the year. If you are actually considering a donation, please contact me via email first. Yes, on average, there are only 19 of you left.
Again, what can I do to improve MacManX.com? Please use the discussion area of this post to submit your suggestions and/or constructive criticism. And, even if you can’t think of anything to offer, please post a comment just to let me know that you are alive and that you do read MacManX.com. There’s no reason for a blog to exist without readers.
Update: Based on a suggestion by Khaled, an About page has been added.
Update 2: Based on a suggestion by Rafael, Favored Freeware review links have been added to the Favored Freeware page.