Here are the highlights from today’s Blogroll dive:
- Bryan discovered an interesting letter template service which allows you to write letters “without envelopes, cutting, or glue.”
- Owen discussed the recent slowness in publication on most WordPress blogs.
- Khaled announced the imminent release of additional flavours ( “different coats of paint” ) for Rin and Manji, and is requesting assistance with an upcoming WordPress theme project.
- Craig discussed “Animal Farm Democracy”.
- Angsuman posted a list of the elaborate April Fool’s Day pranks staged in Sun Microsystems from 1985 to 1995.
- Mark discussed the usage of “Dear” in formal letters and computer-generated emails.
- And, Tom reviewed edgeio, an upcoming market listing service.