Here are the highlights from today’s Blogroll dive:
- Bryan offered some suggestions for those of you who may be having productivity troubles.
- Owen made an thoughtful statement about brand loyalty concerning the ever-popular open source vs. commercial argument.
- Bonnie reported on Sprint’s failure to assist during a child kidnapping incident.
- Michael noticed a suspicious similarity between the interfaces of two popular library cataloguing applications.
- Khaled reviewed FeedLounge.
- Chris published part one of his “Working with Google Earth” tutorial.
- And, Angsuman shared his thoughts on why Google Analytics will not conquer the high-end web analytics industry.