Here are the highlights from today’s Blogroll dive:
- Bryan discovers a useful and free disposable email address service.
- Owen ruminates on a proposed regulation which could allow the Federal Election Commission to police blogs and moderate freedom of speech.
- Michael Heilemann reports that Invader, Binary Bonsaiâ€™s complex re-design, has hit the 60% mark.
- Khaled ruminates on comic book publishing.
- Michael Hampton discusses the importance of the Online Freedom of Speech Act.
- Angsuman discovers the ten commandments for manufacturers of consumer electronics.
- Mark discusses his displeasure with a new proposal which could cause “every penny of tax levied against oil companies to be paid by consumers.”
- And, Tom finishes his RSS for non-Techies presentation and publicly publishes an MP3 and accompanying PDF of the presentation.